Completing the activities on the course will contribute to your ability to...
- Articulate how you intend to approach supervising before you begin
- Identify the main differences between supervision at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Plan different ways to get students started on their project or dissertation
- Reflect on some of the factors that need to be taken into account as students progress
- Be clear about your role as your student approaches the end of their project or dissertation.