This course has been designed to contribute to your ability to...
- Adopt an appropriate approach to lecturing...
- In the light of research evidence about the effectiveness of lectures
- In relation to other components of student learning on the course
- In the context of the information age within which students study
- With consideration of fitness for purpose in a given context
- Structure lecture content effectively
- Ask and answer questions effectively during lectures, including using technology.