The MSU Faculty Development Council has become the Faculty Development Network
Goals for the proposed Faculty Development Council include:
- sharing information about our facility development programs, practices and priorities;
- identifying, planning and implementing ways to communicate more effectively to maximize our efforts; and
- promoting synergies and collaborations among us.
This network is comprised of those who provide faculty development as their primary role or who have faculty development as a significant part of their portfolio of responsibilities. The members of the FDN are called Affiliates.
This includes faculty development to support:
- teaching and research as well as outreach teaching and outreach research
- issues or topics, such as multicultural education, instructional technology, compliance with policies and regulations, e.g. sexual harassment, OSHA training, contracts and grants, and academic integrity, among others
- unit-based orientation programs for new faculty and academic administrators
- researchers whose grant activities include faculty development as important dimensions of their projects.
Are you interested in more information about the Faculty Development Network, or want to find out about joining the Affiliates Directory?
Please contact email@example.com