You are hereHome » Editing/Canceling Registrations
You must be logged into your user profile through the F&OD website
Once logged in, Click on View Your Profile button in upper right corner of the webpage
The opportunities you are currently registered for will show up on the right side of the screen
To Edit a Registration:
- Find the program you wish to edit and click the "edit" button
- You can type in any special accommodations or information you would like to alert to the F&OD staff
To Cancel a Registration:
- Find the program you wish to cancel and click the "cancel" button
- You will then be prompted to delete your submission, Click "delete"
- After clicking the delete button, you will see a cancelation confirmation screen and will also receive an email confirming your cancelation.
- If your plans change, and you are able to attend the event after canceling, you will need to reregister for the event.
Translation of content on this website is performed by Google™ Translate, which performs automated computer translations that are only an approximation of the original content. The translations should only be used as a rough guide. MSU does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the translations generated by Google™ Translate.